We hope you’ve had an amazing summer on the water!
Does your kayak, canoe or SUP need some TLC?
At Wavedancer Premium Small Boat Repairs – located in the Comox Valley – we specialize in repair, maintenance and outfitting of kayaks, canoes and paddleboards. As passionate paddlers, we strive for the best quality in our work to guarantee the renewed safety and enjoyment of your small watercraft.
We have extensive experience with most materials used in modern high quality paddlecraft:
- Composites (fibreglass, polyaramid / Kevlar®, carbon fibre, polyester blends)
- Thermoform plastic and rotomolded polyethylene
- Wood and plywood construction
- Not sure what material you have? Contact us!
We can help with a variety of problems on your canoe, kayak or SUP:
- Touch up nicks, cracks and worn spots in the gel coat
- Repair structural damage
- Apply keel strips (kayak) or skid plates (canoe)
- Reseal, replace or install bulkheads to ensure your kayak’s seaworthiness
- Attach hardware and customize the boat or board to your needs
- Replace deck lines, shock cord, webbing, skeg or rudder cables, etc
- Buff and wax faded surfaces
- Spring tune-up (and winterizing)
- Get in touch to discuss other options!
As certified Paddle Canada sea kayak instructors, we also offer custom lessons:
- Paddle Canada Basic Kayak Skills (min 8 hours) and Sea Kayak Skills Level 1 (min 16 hours), with certification, for groups of 2 – 6 people
- Custom rescue classes, stroke tune-ups and rolling coaching
- On-land workshops in small boat seamanship, tailored to your group’s needs
Contact us to discuss options and details!