Materials / parts update:
Please be aware that, like a lot of others at this time, we have a hard time getting our hands on materials and parts. For some resins, adhesives, cordage and kayak specific parts our suppliers have advised us of undefined back order times and massive price increases.
We do our best to find solutions to get you back on the water but it might not happen in our usual turn-around times and/or come at a considerably increased cost. Sorry for the inconvenience!
At Wavedancer Premium Small Boat Repairs – located in the Comox Valley – we specialize in repair, maintenance and outfitting of kayaks, canoes and paddleboards. As passionate paddlers, we strive for the best quality in our work to guarantee the renewed safety and enjoyment of your small watercraft.
We have extensive experience with most materials used in modern high quality paddlecraft:
- Composites (fibreglass, polyaramid / Kevlar®, carbon fibre, polyester blends)
- Thermoform plastic and rotomolded polyethylene
- Wood and plywood construction
- Not sure what material you have? Contact us!
We can help with a variety of problems on your canoe, kayak or SUP:
- Touch up nicks, cracks and worn spots in the gel coat
- Repair structural damage
- Apply keel strips (kayak) or skid plates (canoe)
- Reseal, replace or install bulkheads to ensure your kayak’s seaworthiness
- Attach hardware and customize the boat or board to your needs
- Replace deck lines, shock cord, webbing, skeg or rudder cables, etc
- Buff and wax faded surfaces
- Spring tune-up (and winterizing)
- Get in touch to discuss other options!