Our policies and procedures
- At Wavedancer Premium Small Boat Repairs, the satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you feel that you need clarification about anything concerning our business and our service to you, just ask us and we will do our very best to explain.
- We take pride in providing the best possible craftsmanship and service. We use only appropriate, high end, and marine grade resins and materials. If we need to replace parts that we can’t source from our suppliers we make sure the substitute is as good or better than the broken piece.
- High quality resin work needs proper preparation and appropriate curing time to ensure the best possible result of the repair. It’s likely that we will ask to have the boat for a week or more, depending on the repair and our existing repair schedule. Rush jobs may be subject to an additional surcharge.
- When you drop off your boat, we will make an initial assessment in your presence and will give you an estimate of repair cost and time frame that is as accurate as possible. Your invoice will reflect the actual time we ended up working on your boat or board. It is possible that this will be less than the estimate. If we start the project and find that our estimate was off due to problems that weren’t apparent at first glance, we will contact you to discuss your options and get your approval for the additional work needed.
- Your boat has to be clean and thoroughly dry before we start working on the repairs. We reserve the right to charge for cleaning time required if the effort needed is above average. This will be discussed together with your estimate at time of drop off.
- We will provide you with your invoice when we schedule your pick-up. Payment is due at the time the boat or board is picked up. Overdue invoices are subject to 1.5% late fees. Payment options are cash, cheque and Interac e-Transfer®.
- We will go over the performed work at the time of pick-up to ensure that it meets your expectations. Should you get home and find something that we missed please get back to us within 10 days, so that we can make amends.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide long-term storage for your boat or board. You are asked to pick it up at your earliest convenience after the completion of the work.
- You remain responsible for your property while it’s in our custody.
Under very specific circumstances we may consider making house calls / travelling to our patients. Please contact us to discuss options.